Pleated Skirt Technique: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper

I had to try this Pleated Skirt Technique.  It works very well with the new Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper from the new Occasions Catalog. See instructions below.




I cut a strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP measuring 6 x 12.  I then scored at 2, 3, 5 6, 8, 9 and 11.  Then I measured an 1" on each end and put a pencil mark. 


I used those pencil marks to cut the piece in half at an angle.  You can make four cards with one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP.









2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration and the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the instructions and pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...